Make this easy banana pudding parfait and serve with a Mexican meal, the perfect dessert.
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 1 (3 1/4-ounce) package pareve instant vanilla pudding
- 2 bananas, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup dark pareve chocolate, roughly chopped
- Prepare pudding according to package instructions.
- Set out six parfait dishes or wine glasses. In each dish, layer 2 tablespoons pudding and 5 banana slices; repeat layers. Top with 2 tablespoons pudding.
Source: Quick & Kosher Meals in Minutes