Parmesan cheese hides inside these otherwise simple Baked Zucchini Fritters, for a fun appetizer or healthy treat.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cup zucchini, grated
- 1 egg
- 1/4 onion, diced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs (or ground oats)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Grate zucchini and squeeze out all the liquid.
3. Mix all the ingredients together and place in a greased mini muffin tin.
4. Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until they set.