The best sweet potato fries are topped with Spanish eggplant and spicy schug for the perfect late night snack or any time side dish.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3-4 large sweet potatoes or yams, cut into matchsticks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 oz.) container Sabra Spanish Eggplant
- 1-2 teaspoons Sabra Schug, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large bowl, toss the sweet potatoes, oil, paprika, garlic, and cinnamon until evenly coated. Spread the mixture onto a large rimmed baking sheet and bake for 60-70 minutes or until the potatoes are soft on the inside and crisp on the edges.