Simplify a Korean style egg roll with this Baked Omelet Roll recipe.
*NOTE: Carrot pulp is the leftover portion from making carrot juice in a juicer. It can also be made by blending carrots and squeezing out any liquid through a nut milk bag.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- ¾ cup carrot pulp*
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 sheet seaweed
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x11” baking tray with parchment paper. Have the paper extend over the sides of the pan.
2. Whisk together the eggs and milk. Mix in the carrots, scallions and seasoning.
3. Pour the egg mixture into the prepared pan. Tilt the pan to evenly spread into each of the corners. Lay the sheet of seaweed in the center of the pan.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the eggs are set. Remove the parchment paper from the pan. Use the paper to help roll the omelet into a log shape, starting from one of the shorter ends. It is ok if some of the corners crack when folded. These will be hidden in the final fold.
5. Transfer the omelet roll to a serving platter with the seam side down. Cut into pieces before serving.