- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 8 oz. Manicotti, uncooked
- 1 15- oz. container part-skim ricotta cheese, whipped until smooth
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 2 tsp. parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 26- oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- Grated Parmesan cheese for topping
1 Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
2 In medium bowl, blend ricotta, Parmesan, egg and scallions.
3 Stir in parsley, salt and pepper. Stuff pasta with cheese mixture.
4 Arrange in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
5 Pour spaghetti sauce evenly over pasta.
6 Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese. Cover.
7 Bake in a 350-o F oven until hot, about 35 minutes
Source: National Pasta Association