- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 servings ServingsServings
- 1 :tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 2 :teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 :tsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 :tsp chopped fresh oregano
- 8 :canned artichoke heart quarters, drained well, patted dry
- 2 :large eggs
- 2 :tablespoons (packed) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Rub butter onto bottom and sides of two 3/4-cup souffle dishes or custard cups, dividing equally.
- Sprinkle with herbs, dividing equally.
- Place 4 artichoke pieces in each dish.
- Crack 1 egg into each dish, being careful not to break yolk.
- Sprinkle eggs with salt, pepper and cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees F until eggs are softly set and cheese is golden, about 9 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Use fresh herbs in this dish, the subtle taste the bring to the table is exquisite