- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- 1 tbsp butter or olive oil
- 1/2 tsp curry powder, or to taste
- 1/3 cup diced red pepper
- 2 tbsp finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped California walnuts
- 2 rounds Brie cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1 In large saucepan over medium heat, heat butter and curry powder.
2 Add red pepper and onion and sauté 2 to 3 minutes; stir in walnuts, cooking 1 minute
3 Remove pan from heat; season with salt and pepper. In ovenproof serving dish, place Brie.
4 Cut thin slice from top to remove rind, if desired.) Divide walnut mixture evenly and place on top of rounds.
5 Bake in 350°F oven 10 minutes or until cheese just starts to melt.
Source: California Walnut Board