As holiday seasons approach, a cache of easy appetizers proves especially useful. This trusty recipe for Baked Brie is made even more irresistible with the addition of cranberries, walnuts, rosemary, and Savannah Bee Company’s Honey for Cheese. Yellow Star Thistle honey provides the perfect amount of tartness to balance Brie’s buttery taste and creamy consistency.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Phyllo dough
- Wheel of Brie
- Savannah Bee Company’s Honey for Cheese
- Toasted walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Dried Cranberries, coarsely chopped
- Several sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 egg white
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. Roll out phyllo dough and place onto greased baking sheet.
3. Center wheel of Brie on phyllo dough.
4. Top with honey, walnuts, cranberries, and rosemary.
5. Fold corners of phyllo dough over one another, enclosing the Brie snugly.
6. Brush with egg white.
7. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the baked Brie is golden.
8. Drizzle with honey and serve warm.
· Using different fresh herbs will change the overall taste of this dish. Try thyme, mint, basil, or oregano.
· Try Savannah Bee Company’s many other varietals of honey, like Wildflower, for a different flavor.