Impressive salad to serve for an elegant dinner party, holiday dinner or any occasion.
- Prep Time
- 6 people ServingsServings
- 4 oz each baby spinach and baby arugula, rinsed and dried
- 2 Tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 2 Tbsp dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup toasted shelled pistachio nuts
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp country dijon mustard
- pinch sea salt
- pinch freshly ground pepper
- 1 small can mandarin oranges, drained, juice reserved
1 Combine spinach, arugula, fruits, nuts and pomegranate seeds in large mixing bowl.
2 Mix remaining ingredients in a salad dressing carafe.
3 Pour enough dressing just to coat salad and toss untill well distributed.
4 Serve in a decorative serving bowl or on individual salad plates.
Source: Personal recipe