Kind of like chocolate chip cookies but better. Chopped up Babe Ruth candy bars are the secret ingredient that makes the difference. Probably better to make a double batch.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 dozenServings
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 bite-sized Baby Ruth candy bars, chopped
1. In a bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
2. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
3. In another bowl, mix dry ingredients together.
4. Add dry mixture to the egg mixture. Mix well.
5. Add chopped up Babe Ruth candy bars.
6. Drop by heaping teaspoonful on cookie sheet. Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes.