Double or triple this salsa recipe, then gently stir in cooked pasta for a quick and fresh lunch.
- Prep Time
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled, seeded, and finely diced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and finely diced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ to 1 teaspoon minced hot green chile pepper, like a jalapeño
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
1. In a medium bowl, gently combine avocado, corn kernels, tomatoes, lime juice, cilantro, chile peppers, and salt.
2. Cover and refrigerate until ready to be served.