- 4 ServingsServings
- 3/4 cup California Black Ripe Olives, sliced
- 1 cup avocado, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
- 3/4 cup Green onions, finely chopped
- 1 (2 oz.) can mild chilies, diced
- 1 tablespoon canned jalapenos, diced
- 1 tablespoon Chili powder
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro, chopped
- 50 Round tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1 Combine first 8 ingredients in large bowl.
2 Mix well.
3 Cover and chill for several hours.
4 Spoon about 1 tablespoon of mixture onto each tortilla chip.
5 Sprinkle each tostadito with a pinch of shredded cheese. Makes 50 tostaditos.
Source: California Olive