Smooth chunks of creamy avocado paired with nutrient-rich edamame highlight this crisp salad.
- Prep Time
- 4 servings ServingsServings
- 2 :fully ripened avocados from Mexico, halved, pitted, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 cups:mesclun or arugula greens
- 2 cups:Belgian endive, cut in 2-inch pieces (about 2 heads)
- 1 cup:cooked edamame
- 1 cup:thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup:Asian Salad Dressing (see Tips) or bottled
- 1/2 cup:packaged Asian fried noodles
- 2 :scallions (green onions), thinly sliced diagonally
- In large bowl, combine avocado, greens, endive, edamame and radishes. Pour dressing over salad; toss gently. Divide onto 4 serving plates; top with fried noodles and sliced scallions.
Asian Salad Dressing
In a measuring cup whisk together 1/4 cup vegetable oil, 1/4 cup rice vinegar, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 2 teaspoons grated fresh or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger, 2 teaspoons sugar and 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil until well combined. Makes about 1/2 cup.
Contributed by:Avocados from Mexico