This dressed up version of matzah pizza is not only prettier but heartier than the classic.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- ¼ cup, plus 2 tablespoons Sabra Matbucha
- 1 sheet matzah
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- 4 thin slices Roma tomato, about ½ a tomato
- 4 thin slices Hass avocado, about ¼ avocado
- ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. With the back of a spoon, spread Sabra Matbucha evenly over matzah and top with cheese. Scatter tomato, avocado and onion overtop.
3. Bake at 400°F for 5 to 10 minutes until cheese is golden and bubbly. Using a pizza slicer, slice matzah into 4 equal squares, and serve warm.
Photo by Chanie Apfelbaum of BusyinBrooklyn.com