- Prep Time
- 6 servings ServingsServings
- 2 :lb of asparagus
- 2 :medium avocados
- Juice:and zest of 1 lemon
- 2 :tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 :tablespoons of fresh parsley
- 1 :tablespoon of fresh coriander
- 1 :tablespoon of vinegar
- 1/2 :tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 :teaspoon of sugar
- 1 :teaspoon of fresh mint
- Salt:and pepper, to taste
- Trim off the tough ends of the asparagus, then steam until just tender and bright green.
- Plunge the asparagus into cold water to halt the cooking time and drain well. Set aside.
- Peel the avocados then dice the flesh.
- Toss with the lemon juice and lemon zest, then add to the asparagus.
- For the dressing, whisk the vinegar, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, sugar, mint and parsley.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, then pour over the asparagus.
- Toss lightly, refrigerate for at least 1 hour then serve.