- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 - 8 servings ServingsServings
- 1 (3 ounce):package ramen noodles, crushed
- 2 tablespoons:pareve margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup,:hulled sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup:pine nuts
- 3 cups:shredded bok choy
- 5 green:onions, sliced
- 1 eggplant,:peeled and cut into long strips
- 1 to 2 tablespoons:olive oil
- 1/2 cup:water chestnuts, sliced
- 12 snow:peas
- 1/2 cup:vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup:rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon:soy sauce
- 1/4 cup:white sugar
- 1 tablespoon:lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350. Place the eggplant on a cookie sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle kosher salt lightly over the top.
- Bake until eggplant is soft but not mushy, 15 to 20 min. Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the noodles, margarine, sunflower seeds and pine nuts. Toss evenly to coat and spread the mixture over a cookie sheet.
- Bake until noodles are golden brown, approximately 7 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl combine the noodle mixture, bok choy, green onions, eggplant, water chestnuts and peas.
- In a bowl combine the oil, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and lemon. Whisk until the dressing is combined.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently to evenly coat. Serve immediately or refrigerate until chilled. Serves 6 to 8.