This is a real crowd pleaser and is so quick and easy to make. The sesame teriyaki sauce adds a lot of flavor to the meat and
tenderizes it, leaving the meat moist and mouthwatering even after being baked.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 (about 32 mini meatballs) ServingsServings
- 1 pound ground meat, chicken, veal or turkey
- ¼ cup Miki brand sesame teriyaki sauce +1/2 cup for glazing
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- ½ cup panko crumbs or plain bread crumbs
- 4 scallions thinly sliced
1 Preheat oven to 375o.
2 Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
3 Mix all ingredients together and form into desired size meatballs. Place on parchment lined baking tray.
4 Loosely cover tray with foil and bake for about 30 minutes.
5 Heat ½ cup sauce in microwave, or on the stovetop, and glaze meatballs (optional step). Serve warm with extra sauce on the side, if you prefer.
As seen in the Joy of Kosher with Jamie Geller Magazine (Bitayavon Winter 2011) - Subscribe Now