This easy to prepare a side dish will be a fan favorite at any Shabbat meal!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1-inch piece ginger root, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Coat green beans in olive oil; bake for 10 minutes.
3. Remove from oven. Mix ginger, honey and soy sauce, and pour over beans.
4. Bake for 10 to 20 minutes more, depending on how crisp you like your green beans.