- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 2-1/2 pounds beef for stew, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 can (13-1/2 to 14 ounces) coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen Asian vegetable blend
- 6 cups cooked toasted almond rice pilaf or toasted pine nut couscous (optional),Salt
1 Combine beef, coconut milk, raisins and curry powder in stockpot; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover tightly and simmer 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 hours or until beef is fork-tender.
2 Stir in frozen vegetables; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook, uncovered, 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are just tender, stirring occasionally.
3 Serve beef mixture over couscous, if desired. Season with salt.