- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 to 6 ServingsServings
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless beef steak, cut 1 inch thick
- 4 cups assorted fresh vegetables, such as sugar snap peas, broccoli florets, bell pepper strips and shredded carrot
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup prepared stir-fry sauce, preferably sesame-ginger flavor
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted dry-roasted peanuts (optional)
1 Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4-inch thick strips.
2 Combine vegetables and 3 tablespoons water in large nonstick skillet. Cover and cook over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove and drain.
3 Heat same pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef and 1/2 of garlic; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Remove.
4 Repeat with remaining beef and garlic.
5 Return all beef and vegetables to pan. Add stir-fry sauce and red pepper; heat through. Spoon over rice. Sprinkle with peanuts, if desired.