Jamie Geller introduces her recipe for Asian BBQ Beef Ribs with Seasoned Chips.
Instant Pot Variations: Place all ingredients into the Instant Pot and pressure cook on high for 40 minutes.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- For Ribs:
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 shallot, peeled and diced
- 8 beef spare ribs (about 3 pounds)
- For Chips:
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground anise
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (8.5-ounce) bag potato chips
- In a medium bowl, combine teriyaki, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, chili garlic sauce and shallots. Stir to combine. Place ribs in a slow cooker and cover with sauce. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours. Meat will fall off the bone when ready.
- In a small bowl, combine spices. Spread chips out on a large sheet pan and spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle chips evenly with spice mixture and serve with ribs.