The marinade in this recipe is low in carbohydrates, fat-free, and is great for grilling too.
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cup light soy sauce
- 4 (5-ounce) chicken cutlets
1. To make the marinade, combine apple sauce, garlic, and soy sauce in a large bowl.
2. Cut chicken into bite-size chunks (or keep them whole if you prefer). Add chicken to the marinade and marinate overnight in the refrigerator,
or for one hour at room temperature.
3. Preheat oven to 375°F. 4. Remove chicken pieces from marinade and place on a rimmed baking sheet. Discard marinade. Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes. Serve immediately.