Everyone loves that this is so easy, but so good. Serve with rice for a quick meal after a long day!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 6 frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts, not thawed
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/3 cup red Russian Salad Dressing
- 1/2 of one envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2-1 teaspoon minced garlic
Place frozen chicken in crockpot. Mix the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken. Cover and cook for 4-5 hrs on high. Adjust to low if more time is needed while at work, etc.. Using reduced sugar preserves works well also! Serve with hit rice.