- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 servings ServingsServings
- 1-2/3 cups:flour 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon:salt
- 3/4 cup:butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup:packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon:vanilla extract
- 1 :egg
- 2 cups:white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup:chopped almonds
- 3/4 cup:dried apricots, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Stir in the dry ingredients until well blended, then stir in the white chips, almonds, and apricots.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto an unprepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Cookies should be golden brown.
- Remove from the baking sheet to cool on wire racks.
- Makes 3 dozen.