This classic cake is quick and easy to make.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 cup flour
- 1½ cup sugar
- ⅔ cup canola oil
- 1 can applesauce (12-ounce)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon sugar
- ½ cup non-dairy whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9 x 13-inch cake pan with non-stick baking spray.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine flour, sugar, oil, applesauce, eggs, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and vanilla. Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes until well combined.
- Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with a dollop of non-dairy whipped topping.
Contributed by: Quick & Kosher