Inspired by the classic latke with apple sauce on the side, this apples and sour cream stuffe latke takes on the flavors of an apple fritter.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Stuffed Latke Base Recipe
- 2 granny smith apples
- 1 tablespoon butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
1. Shred granny smith apples and sauté with butter until softened.
2. Proceed according to directions in Stuffed Latke Base Recipe. Cool finished latkes until ready to serve.
3. Mix sour cream with cinnamon and sugar.
4. Serve latkes with sour cream cinnamon topping.
As published in Joy of Kosher with Jamie Geller Magazine (Bitayavon Winter 2011) – Subscribe Now.