Ruby red and loaded with vitamin C, hibiscus is tart and slightly floral flavored. Serve as a natural soda, or add a clear spirit, like vodka or gin, to create a sparkling cocktail.
- Prep Time
- 4 cups unsweetened hibiscus tea, prepared according to instructions
- 1 medium apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 6 cups soda water
- Garnish: pomegranate arils and mint leaves
1. In a large pitcher, stir tea, apples, lemon wheels, lime wheels, and soda together.
2. Pour over ice into glasses. Garnish with arils and mint, and serve.