Sometimes playing with your food can be a good thing. Top apple rings with your favorites, but we recommend cocoa nibs for their highantioxidant properties, crunch, and flavor. “Time to make the donuts.”
- Prep Time
- 1 apple, cored, sliced into 4 rings
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 teaspoons parve chocolate chips, melted
- ½ teaspoon cocoa nibs and/or dessicated coconut
1. Glaze apple rings with peanut butter.
2. Drizzle with chocolate.
3. Sprinkle with cocoa nibs and/or coconut.
- Serving Size: 2 apple rings
- Calories: 100
- Carbohydrate Content: 16 g
- Fat Content: 4 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 25 mg
- Sugar Content: 12 g