Apples give this slaw extra crunch and sweetness. Chose a firm apple, like a Granny Smith, that will stand up to the dressing.
- Prep Time
- 1 head green cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 2 apples, cut into matchsticks
- 2 tablespoon cilantro or parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup sugar
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. In a large bowl toss, cabbage, carrots, apples, and cilantro.
2. In a small bowl whisk oil, vinegar, sugar, and salt together. Pour dressing over veggies and toss. Sit for 15 minutes before serving.