- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 tsp. spicy brown mustard
- 1-1/4 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/4 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/4 tsp. chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 tsp. chopped oregano
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. crumbled feta cheese
- Kosher or sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 c. canned or cooked garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 c. canned or cooked red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 c. canned artichoke hearts, quarted and drained
- 1/4 c. diced Roma tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. diced red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp. diced red onion
- 1/2 c. California raisins
- 1 tbsp. chopped Italian parsley
2 Whisk together the first 7 ingredients. Stir in the feta cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper
4 Drain the garbanzos, kidney beans and artichoke hearts on paper towels.
5 Cut the artichoke pieces in half and gently squeeze to remove excess liquid.
6 Combine all the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
Source: Chef Roy Harland and California Raisin Marketing Board