Go ahead and indulge; these decadent morsels are protein packed snack time powerhouses. To give them the perfect truffle appearance, roll them in cocoa powder or shredded coconut.
- Prep Time
- 12 TrufflesServings
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 8 Mejool dates
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Optional: unsweetened shredded coconut
- Optional: unsweetened cocoa powder
1. Finely chop almonds and walnuts in a food processor. Add dates, cinnamon, and vanilla.
2. Blend to combine into a sticky consistency. Add a few drops of water, if the mixture is too crumbly.
3. Roll into balls in preferred size.
Optional: Roll into unsweetened coconut or cocoa powder for added flavor and texture. Store in the refrigerator or freezer.