These cookies are a hybrid of sugar cookies and meringues. You will not believe how simple they are to make.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1⁄3 cup almond paste
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large egg whites
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, optional
1. Preheat oven to 300° F.
2. Combine almond paste and sugar in a food processor or blender and process until crumbly and sand-like.
3. Add in egg whites and salt until combined.
4. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto parchment-lined cookie sheet.
5. Top with sliced almonds, if you would like. Bake for 25 minutes
Recipe published in JOY of KOSHER with Jamie Geller Magazine Spring 2015 SUBSCRIBE NOW