With only 5 ingredients you can make these yummy Almond Bars or Truffles: Choose your preference based on how you want to serve them.
- Prep Time
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 cup kosher for Passover confectioner's sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3⁄4 cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup good-quality bittersweet chocolate (do not use chocolate chips)
1. In a food processor or blender, mix the almond butter, confectioners’ sugar, and oil until creamy and fully combined. Remove from machine and fold in 1⁄2 cup chopped almonds, reserving the remaining almonds for topping. In a double boiler, melt the chocolate.
2. Spread the almond mixture in an 8-inch brownie pan and top with melted chocolate. Top with remaining chopped almonds and store, covered in fridge, until ready to serve.
3. Using a tablespoon measuring spoon, scoop out almond mixture and form into balls. Dip into melted chocolate and place on parchment-lined tray. Top with remaining chopped almonds and store in fridge until ready to serve
Recipe published in JOY of KOSHER with Jamie Geller Magazine Spring 2015 SUBSCRIBE NOW