For a simple way to sweeten up meat dishes, try this delightful combination of almonds, apricot, scallions, lime, and ginger.
- Prep Time
- ½ cupServings
- ½ cup apricot preserves
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped scallion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
1. Place almonds in a single layer in a dry skillet, and turn heat to medium.
2. Toast for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Stir together all ingredients in a small bowl.
Source: Almond Board of California