A classic tuna sandwich with a Greek-inspired twist: marinated artichoke hearts.
- Prep Time
- 1 (5-ounce) can or pouch albacore tuna
- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 crusty sandwich rolls, split
- 4 large tomato slices
1. Drain albacore tuna.
2. Drain artichokes, reserving marinade.
3. Cut artichokes into quarters and place over the bottom half of each roll.
4. Top with tomato and albacore.
5. Drizzle with reserved artichoke marinade. Top with roll.
source: Bumble Bee Foods, LLC