Dried apricots are so seasonally versatile. Combined with goat cheese, mint leaves, and Savannah Bee’s Acacia honey, these light Acacia Apricots provide a reprieve from heavy winter foods. Acacia honey has such a light, clean flavor and won’t compete with the apricots’ sugary taste, which is why I picked it. This honey – also referred to as “water honey” is nearly transparent when drizzled over the top of these dainty morsels, but the crisp vanilla taste is anything but absent!
- Prep Time
- Dried apricots
- 3 oz. log of plain goat cheese
- Enough mint leaves to top every apricot
- Savannah Bee’s Acacia Honey
1. Arrange apricots on serving plate of choice.
2. Top each dried apricot with a dollop of goat cheese
3. Press a clean and dry mint leaf into the goat cheese
4. Drizzle with honey and serve!
- Choose from other Savannah Bee honeys until you find the one that fits your fancy!
- Mix and match with other soft cheeses and herbs.
- Try topping crackers with this tasty combination.