A tasty tuna salad with an added crunch of walnuts that's great as a side dish or a quick, easy-to-make lunch.
- Prep Time
- 1 (6- ounce) can white meat tuna, packed in water
- 1 large stalk celery, minced
- 4 radishes, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1/2 granny smith apple, minced
- 2-3 tablespoons minced flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 3-4 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced walnuts, lightly toasted
1. Place the tuna in a bowl, and flake with a fork.
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Source: Walnut Board