Celebrate the new year for the trees with a healthy and multi-textured granola. Serve granola with almond milk, yogurt, or as an eating out of hand snack. Add Pomegranate Molasses as a sweet and tart topping.
- Prep Time
- 1 cup puffed barley cereal
- 1 cup crispy wheat flakes cereal
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped, pitted dates
- 1 cup stemmed and chopped dried figs
- ½ cup dry cured chopped, pitted olives
- 3 cups yogurt
- ¼ cup pomegranate molasses (link under photo)
- ½ cup freeze dried pomegranate arils
1. Combine barley cereal, wheat cereal, raisins, dates, figs, and olives in a mixing bowl.
2. Divide yogurt into serving bowls. Top with cereal and fruit mixture. Drizzle with pomegranate molasses and top with dried arils