I love the chewy texture of wheat berries, it is a great addition to any salad. Sun-dried tomatoes and cucumbers dress this one up a bit more and don't forget my new favorite 3-INGREDIENT MIDDLE EASTERN SALAD DRESSING
- Prep Time
- 2 cups cooked wheat berries (simmer 1 cup wheat berries, partially covered, with 2 cups water and 1 teaspoon kosher salt for 30 minutes or until al dente)
- ½ cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced cucumbers (half moons)
- Kosher or sea salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- ¼ cup 3-INGREDIENT MIDDLE EASTERN SALAD DRESSING
- Toss wheat berries, sun-dried tomatoes, and cucumbers in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss with 3-INGREDIENT MIDDLE EASTERN SALAD DRESSING. Serve chilled.