This 3-INGREDIENT MIDDLE EASTERN SALAD DRESSING is the solution to making all your salads pop. Keep this salad bookmarked, you can make it with everything you have in your pantry. It is always a good idea to have last minute recipes you can whip up in case extra guests arrive.
- Prep Time
- 2 cups cooked or canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery, on the bias looks pretty
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 3-INGREDIENT MIDDLE EASTERN SALAD DRESSING
- Toss chickpeas, celery, and carrots with salt and pepper. Drizzle with salad dressing, divide on serving plates or on a platter. Serve chilled.