Carrots, cabbage and raisins, oh my, this is a great combination. Don't forget my spectacular dressing and you can make this salad in under 5 minutes.
- Prep Time
- 3 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup raisins (golden raisins look gorgeous here)
- 2 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 3-INGREDIENT MIDDLE EASTERN SALAD DRESSING
- Toss carrots, raisins, and cabbage in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with 3-INGREDIENT MIDDLE EASTERN SALAD DRESSING. Divide salad on serving plates or arrange on a platter. Serve chilled.