I’m about to blow your mind. You CAN make your Shabbos dinner in only an hour. In 1 HOUR!
I’m talking a salad, main, side, and dessert. In 1 hour!
The clock is ticking, so we need to start!
The key to making this work is multitasking. Watch how I do it above and then get the recipes below.
Serve this as a starter along with challah, hummus and fish or as a side salad along with the main.
This is the ultimate one pot wonder of a meal. If you have a gorgeous oven to table baking dish you can save washing a platter! Pour boiling water over instant couscous to round out the course.
End your meal with a no bake Israeli pudding, Malabi. Set out a bunch of toppings and let everyone make it their own.
- Preheat oven, prep chicken and place in oven.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare the stewy chickpeas, tomatoes and kale.
- Pour boiling water over couscous.
- Prepare the Israeli Carrot Salad.
- Add stewy chickpea and kale mixture to the chicken and return to oven to complete cooking.
- Prepare malabi.