My labor of love, my 5th child, my new cookbook has now arrived (thank you G-d in heaven above!), Quick & Kosher: Meals In Minutes, From The Bride Who Knew Nothing (yep, that’s still me!) And, to celebrate my new cookbook, I’m giving one away!
Quick & Kosher: Meals In Minutes, From the Bride Who Knew Nothing is filled with over 100 meals that look and taste like you slaved over them all day. Only you didn’t. You don’t have time for that!
Some fast facts:
- More than 215 new quick recipes
- A wine recommendation for each meal
- 20, 40 and 60 minute meals from start to finish
- Full-color, full-page picture featured with every meal
- New fast takes on traditional holiday dishes
- Really funny glossary - worth the price of the book!
- Expert interviews about wine and cheese
It’s the PERFECT Chanukah gift!
The cookbook is available to the public the first week of November – but you can win an autographed copy now.
How to Enter:
- Click here to go to a contest sign up page, put in your email address. Refer a friend and double your chances of winning!
- The more friends you refer, the greater your chances of winning!
- One winner will be selected at random and announced on our blog on, Monday, November 1st.
The contest ends on Sunday, October 31st at 11:59 a.m. This contest is open to U.S. residents only. Good luck!