Need snack ideas for the holiday? We have made a list of our top ten favorite Passover snacks! Whether you are looking for snacks to take for your family trips or are looking for something to munch on during the long Yom Tov days this list will provide you with all the essentials.
1. Baked Root Vegetable Chips With Babaganoush for those who prefer savory snacks this is the one for you! You will be getting that crunch and will be eating healthy! Enjoy these salty and delicious chips.
2.Madgooga (Date Balls) a great and healthy option! The dates and coconut are the perfect combination for a snack that everyone, including the kids, seem to love.
3. Salted Chocolate Chip Macaroons are a new spin on an old passover recipe turning your average macaroons into chocolate chip cookies!
4. Brussel Sprout Latkes are a great new spin on traditional Latkes, just prep them in the morning and take them on all your passover trips!
5. Spicy Nut Truffles a gluten free treat that everyone loves!
6. Sizzling Honey Glazed Nuts are the perfect on-the-go passover snack!
7. Raspberry Truffles are the best and simplest dessert recipe with only two ingredients!
8. Spaghetti Squash Bites,a delicious healthy snack alternative that is east make and keep on hand all throughout the holiday.
9. Chocolate Bark always a huge crowd pleaser! It is easy to make and can be made with so many different ingredients.
10. Ending the list with a Passover classic, a Coconut Macaroon!
Stay tuned for more tips, tricks, menus ideas and Passover tidbits with our daily Passover Countdown articles, sign up to get them in your email here, make sure to check off Passover Countdown.