Contributed by: Quick & Kosher, JAMIE GELLER
Prep: 10 min
Total: 40 min
Yield: 6 to 8 servings (16 latkes)
- 3 baking potatoes, peeled and shredded
1 medium yellow onion, medium dice
4 ounces frozen peas, defrosted
1/4 cup matzoh meal
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 teaspoon curry powder
1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix potato, onion, peas, matzoh meal, eggs, curry powder and salt.
- Spray cooking spray into a nonstick sauté pan. Shape 1/4 cup of batter into latkes and brown on each side.
- Remove to a sprayed baking sheet and finish cooking in a 350 degree F oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream and chutney.