- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- - ServingsServings
- Olive:oil and matzo meal to coat the pan
- 2 :cups packed grated zucchini (about 3 small zucchini)
- 1 :egg
- 1/4 :cup matzo cake meal
- 1/2 :cup grated mozzarella
- 1/2 :cup grated Parmesan
- basil,:oregano, and cracked pepper and salt to taste
- 1 :tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 and oil or spray pan of your choice and sprinkle with matzo meal.
- If you want a thinner crust, use a pizza pan with slightly raised edges.
- If you want a thicker crust, it's ok to use a jelly roll pan or pie pan.
- In a bowl combine the zucchini, egg, matzo cake meal, mozzarella, parmesan, herbs and 1 tablespoon olive oil thoroughly.
- Pat the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until golden brown.
- (Cooking time will depend on thickness of crust, but around 35-40 minutes.) Halfway through baking you can brush with a little olive oil and place back in oven.
- Remove from oven when done, let rest and cool for 10 minutes and then carefully loosen from pan.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350. You can also cut the pizza into large "slices" if that will make it easier to get out of the pan.
- You should be able to completely remove pizza from pan at this point.
- (But leave it in the pan!) Top with whatever you like on your pizza and bake at 350 until cheese is melted and golden brown but crust doesn't burn.
- Thinly sliced tomato or marinara sauce (if will be eating immediately)
- extra grated cheese
- diced onion
- thinly sliced garlic
- sauteed mushrooms
- diced green peppers
- sliced olives