- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 2 lbs. yellow tomatoes, cored, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 6 oz. cucumber, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2 clovesgarlic, chopped
- 1/3 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. sherry vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 cup California Ripe Olives, wedged
- 1 Tsp. Kosher Salt
- ground black pepper to taste
1 Combine tomatoes, cucumber and garlic in blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
2 Pour in chicken broth, olive oil and vinegar and process for 1-2 more minutes.
3 Stir in California Ripe Olives, scallions and salt and season to taste with pepper.
Source: California Olive