- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 4 cups cooked whole wheat rotini
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup part skim ricotta
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (5-ounce) can tuna packed in water and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir well to mix everything together.
- Transfer to the prepared baking dish and bake 16 to 20 minutes or until heated through and top is lightly browned.