- Prep Time
- 14 ServingsServings
- 1 , 8 ounce package light cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup Picante sauce
- 1 , 2 1/4 ounce can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup taco-style shredded cheese
- 3 tablespoons sweet red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sweet green bell pepper, chopped
- 7 , 8-inch whole wheat flour tortillas
1 In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, taco seasoning and picante sauce. Stir until smooth and well blended. Fold in black, olives cheese and peppers.
2 Place one tortilla on a plate; spread a thin layer of cream cheese mixture onto the tortilla.
3 Fold sides of tortilla in, fold bottom of tortilla up, and roll to opposite end. Cut into ½ -inch slices and place pinwheels on a festive serving platter.
4 Repeat with remaining tortillas. Serve immediately or cover and chill until serving time.
Source: Wheat Foods Council