- 1 watermelon round and seedless
- 1 dry erase marker
- 1 utility know or carving knife
- 1 ice cream scoop or other large spoon
- 1 serving Fire and Ice Salsa
- 1 serving chips, jalapenos, cilantro and lime for garnish.
1. Choose a round seedless watermelon.
2. Wash the watermelon and pat dry.
3. Use a dry erase marker to trace the design around the middle of the watermelon.
4. Use a utility knife to carve the design (copy design in photo).
5. Split watermelon in half, and use a scoop to carve out flesh.
6. Choose a flat area of rind on the other watermelon half to trace and carve out the lizard design (copy from image in photo).
7. Fill bowl with Fire & Ice salsa
8. Garnish with lizard and chips, jalapenos, cilantro, and lime.